MadCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MadCraft

A new Server coming to MineCraft soon.

4 posters

Buildin towns

Bens117
    Bens117

Buildin towns Empty Buildin towns

Post  Bens117 Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:33 pm

hey madster are we going to make towns in this server

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Buildin towns Empty Re: Buildin towns

Post  Admin Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:47 pm

Bens117 wrote:hey madster are we going to make towns in this server

well, there are going to be towns yes, but no one will have creative unless you are a mod/admin/owner. so yeah, the closest someone will get to creative otherwise will be using /i (item) (ammount) and thats in free-build
    GriffyMaster
    GriffyMaster

Post  GriffyMaster Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:11 pm

Who's going to be incharge of the towns?
    Bens117
    Bens117

Post  Bens117 Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:15 pm

GriffyMaster wrote:Who's going to be incharge of the towns?

probally certain people will get there own town or mad(the owner) will come up with something
    GriffyMaster
    GriffyMaster

Post  GriffyMaster Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:19 pm

Well I want to be a owner of a town.
    Bens117
    Bens117

Post  Bens117 Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:22 pm

i am going to talk to mad about it
    Bens117
    Bens117

Post  Bens117 Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:30 pm

hey mad can i be in charge of the towns and organizing the and everything Question
    GriffyMaster
    GriffyMaster

Post  GriffyMaster Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:36 pm

My town would be.... Umm........ Dammit! I can't think of one.
    Bens117
    Bens117

Post  Bens117 Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:42 pm

GriffyMaster wrote:My town would be.... Umm........ Dammit! I can't think of one.

I am going to build a town called lapis bay or lake
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:45 pm

Bens117 wrote:hey mad can i be in charge of the towns and organizing the and everything Question

i would prefer i do, but let me think about it.
    Bens117
    Bens117

Post  Bens117 Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:54 pm

Admin wrote:
    Bens117 wrote:hey mad can i be in charge of the towns and organizing the and everything Question

ok man
    Zappy_Zapdos
    Zappy_Zapdos

Post  Zappy_Zapdos Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:09 pm

Bens117 wrote:
    Admin wrote:

ok man
    In my opinion i think the people building the actual town can be in charge of everything in that town. (organisation and such) so we get more work done faster. but of course mad will get final say on everything.
    GriffyMaster
    GriffyMaster

Post  GriffyMaster Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:22 pm

Zappy_Zapdos wrote:
    Bens117 wrote:
    Admin wrote:

ok man
    In my opinion i think the people building the actual town can be in charge of everything in that town. (organisation and such) so we get more work done faster. but of course mad will get final say on everything.
    I agree with Zappy, but I think Mad should be incharge of the towns but have the Mods/Admins own the towns. OR have a special forum (when the server opens) that lets people own towns but needs to have a certain amount of people to make it a town (this can be included or not to the first idea, but I would want the first).
    Zappy_Zapdos
    Zappy_Zapdos

Post  Zappy_Zapdos Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:27 pm

GriffyMaster wrote:
    Zappy_Zapdos wrote:
    Bens117 wrote:
    Admin wrote:

ok man
    I agree with Zappy, but I think Mad should be incharge of the towns but have the Mods/Admins own the towns. OR have a special forum (when the server opens) that lets people own towns but needs to have a certain amount of people to make it a town (this can be included or not to the first idea, but I would want the first).
    one problem with that, in the beginning we wont have that many players so none of them would be declared main cities or towns. i say we just have town owners and if people wanna live in a certain town, let them! unless one city gets too crowded we can make it so the new guys can't join the over crowded one UNTIL the other cities get some population.
    GriffyMaster
    GriffyMaster

Post  GriffyMaster Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:29 pm

Zappy_Zapdos wrote:
    GriffyMaster wrote:
    Zappy_Zapdos wrote:
    Bens117 wrote:
    Admin wrote:

ok man
    one problem with that, in the beginning we wont have that many players so none of them would be declared main cities or towns. i say we just have town owners and if people wanna live in a certain town, let them! unless one city gets too crowded we can make it so the new guys can't join the over crowded one UNTIL the other cities get some population.
    Ok that can work, but when the towns get over crowded then we make them cities!!!!
    Zappy_Zapdos
    Zappy_Zapdos

Post  Zappy_Zapdos Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:33 pm

GriffyMaster wrote:
    Zappy_Zapdos wrote:
    GriffyMaster wrote:
    Zappy_Zapdos wrote:
    Bens117 wrote:
    Admin wrote:

ok man
    Ok that can work, but when the towns get over crowded then we make them cities!!!!
    well i think mad wanted there to be a few main cities in the beginning, and if they get over crowded (when we get to that point) we can have a group of people from the city and go out and make a small village outside of the town, branched off.
    GriffyMaster
    GriffyMaster

Post  GriffyMaster Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:36 pm

Zappy_Zapdos wrote:
    GriffyMaster wrote:
    Zappy_Zapdos wrote:
    GriffyMaster wrote:
    Zappy_Zapdos wrote:
    Bens117 wrote:
    Admin wrote:

ok man
    well i think mad wanted there to be a few main cities in the beginning, and if they get over crowded (when we get to that point) we can have a group of people from the city and go out and make a small village outside of the town, branched off.
    Ok, but the only questions I have are: How many cities are there going to be? And, Where are they going to be? (+ I love to make houses/buildings)
    Zappy_Zapdos
    Zappy_Zapdos

Post  Zappy_Zapdos Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:36 pm

GriffyMaster wrote:
    Zappy_Zapdos wrote:
    GriffyMaster wrote:
    Zappy_Zapdos wrote:
    GriffyMaster wrote:
    Zappy_Zapdos wrote:
    Bens117 wrote:
    Admin wrote:

ok man
    Ok, but the only questions I have are: How many cities are there going to be? And, Where are they going to be? (+ I love to make houses/buildings)
    i dont know how many cities, i would assume 3 atleast and ones underground, I'm in charge of building that one. i dont know about the others.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:39 am