MadCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MadCraft

A new Server coming to MineCraft soon.

5 posters

main buildings wanted in server first before extra

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

main buildings wanted in server first before extra Empty main buildings wanted in server first before extra

Post  Admin Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:39 pm

this is a list of the main buildings i want in the server before anything else:
    spawn city
    shops
    arena
    underground city
    railway station
    spleef arena
    if you think of any more necessary builds please let me know below! Smile
    rtm416
    rtm416

main buildings wanted in server first before extra Empty Re: main buildings wanted in server first before extra

Post  rtm416 Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:41 pm

Admin wrote:this is a list of the main buildings i want in the server before anything else:
    spawn city
    shops
    arena
    underground city
    railway station
    spleef arena

I've got the station and I suggest a hotel type thing if we have mobs on so new members don't just die. Also a bank.
    Zappy_Zapdos
    Zappy_Zapdos

main buildings wanted in server first before extra Empty Re: main buildings wanted in server first before extra

Post  Zappy_Zapdos Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:46 pm

Admin wrote:this is a list of the main buildings i want in the server before anything else:
    spawn city
    shops
    arena
    underground city
    railway station
    spleef arena
    in my opinion, i think for spawntown we build the main buildings on the oustside layer and a marketplace in the middle of it, with market stalls. and for the shop NO SPAWN SHOPS make it so that there is a way to make each shop have a limited amount of items. and the underground city can be the half way point for all of the rail roads. so like we can have the railway system going through/stopping at the city underground, so theres traffic running through there. and at the underground city main things that should be sold there are like raw materials like ores and stones and lava.
    rtm416
    rtm416

Post  rtm416 Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:49 pm

And outside the spawn should be the main terminal. I'm thinking a Penn Station type design.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:51 pm

both, great ideas!
    Zappy_Zapdos
    Zappy_Zapdos

Post  Zappy_Zapdos Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:56 pm

Admin wrote:both, great ideas!
    thank you very much, sadly ever since the 1.8 update and how it gets REALLY hard to see with a bad render distance one of the two options are out of the water since i cant build at bedrock anymore without t being black even with torches.
    rtm416
    rtm416

Post  rtm416 Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:58 pm

Is it ok if the station is fairly massive. WAIT GOOD IDEA the upper level of the station is the spawn and shops and stuff and the lower is the train. As the building is massive it would need a few people to work on it and Penn Station looks really cool.
    rtm416
    rtm416

Post  rtm416 Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:59 pm

That is as in the OLD Penn Station.
    Zappy_Zapdos
    Zappy_Zapdos

Post  Zappy_Zapdos Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:03 pm

rtm416 wrote:Is it ok if the station is fairly massive. WAIT GOOD IDEA the upper level of the station is the spawn and shops and stuff and the lower is the train. As the building is massive it would need a few people to work on it and Penn Station looks really cool.
    well what do you think we have a station in every city small ones, but the MAIN station is in the underground station with rails leading to every city. and there can be a few shops in the main station.
    rtm416
    rtm416

Post  rtm416 Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:04 pm

The building will be above ground
    Zappy_Zapdos
    Zappy_Zapdos

Post  Zappy_Zapdos Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:08 pm

rtm416 wrote:The building will be above ground
    well the buildings will be in the above ground city. each city will have a station, but the MAIN station would be underground in the underground city. don't worry you will have an acctual building not an hole in the wall.
    rtm416
    rtm416

Post  rtm416 Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:11 pm

But the design is so that the roof lets in massive amounts of light and so that the building is seen in bright daylight. Having the main station in the underground city does not seem like a very accessible area to me as I forsee the main way into the underground city is through the railways.
    Zappy_Zapdos
    Zappy_Zapdos

Post  Zappy_Zapdos Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:24 pm

rtm416 wrote:But the design is so that the roof lets in massive amounts of light and so that the building is seen in bright daylight. Having the main station in the underground city does not seem like a very accessible area to me as I forsee the main way into the underground city is through the railways.
    well you can always have the roof made out of glass and put lava on the top so it'll be lit up very well. and i was thinking maybe the cities would be arraged like this as an example.
    one in the north
    one in the south
    one in the east
    one in the west
    and in the middle would be the underground city, kind of a n halfway point for all the cities. so traffic keeps going through it.
    rtm416
    rtm416

Post  rtm416 Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:27 pm

I don't really want it to be in the underground city.
    Zappy_Zapdos
    Zappy_Zapdos

Post  Zappy_Zapdos Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:30 pm

rtm416 wrote:I don't really want it to be in the underground city.
    Well how about this, lets let the admin decide on it? the one we have right now. see what he thinks.
    Zappy_Zapdos
    Zappy_Zapdos

Post  Zappy_Zapdos Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:30 pm

you know just to be fair.
    rtm416
    rtm416

Post  rtm416 Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:31 pm

Sure, but it is your city and my building so I think I should be able to seperate it if I want...
    Zappy_Zapdos
    Zappy_Zapdos

Post  Zappy_Zapdos Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:38 pm

rtm416 wrote:Sure, but it is your city and my building so I think I should be able to seperate it if I want...
    well I'm just saying is all. i mean we all share this server and I'm just trying to get along with everyone is all.
    rtm416
    rtm416

Post  rtm416 Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:40 pm

Yep I know, I have no problem it is just not the way I envisioned my project.
    Zappy_Zapdos
    Zappy_Zapdos

Post  Zappy_Zapdos Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:44 pm

rtm416 wrote:Yep I know, I have no problem it is just not the way I envisioned my project.
    I understand, we are gonna run into some conflicts with builder sooner or later I'm sure. its almost garenteed xD
    haha but we all gotta work around stuff.
    rtm416
    rtm416

Post  rtm416 Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:47 pm

yup.
    Bens117
    Bens117

Post  Bens117 Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:32 pm

hey i will take care of the spleef areana.

I will need a team of like 3-4 people to help.

afro
    GriffyMaster
    GriffyMaster

Post  GriffyMaster Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:09 pm

I have a great idea for a shop but It's going to have to be big...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:15 pm

Zappy_Zapdos wrote:
    rtm416 wrote:Yep I know, I have no problem it is just not the way I envisioned my project.
    I understand, we are gonna run into some conflicts with builder sooner or later I'm sure. its almost garenteed xD
    haha but we all gotta work around stuff.

ok, so i saw this little argument going on, and this is not how i want the server to start as.

Ok, spawn city will be above ground, it would be cool for the penn station to have a shop or two. now, from the penn station, i do want it to go down into the underground city. but also have all the other rails going to other places above ground, is that ok guys?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:15 pm

GriffyMaster wrote:I have a great idea for a shop but It's going to have to be big...

whats your shop idea?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:43 pm