MadCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MadCraft

A new Server coming to MineCraft soon.

2 posters

underground city/town/redstone help

Zappy_Zapdos
    Zappy_Zapdos

underground city/town/redstone help Empty underground city/town/redstone help

Post  Zappy_Zapdos Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:49 pm

okay guys, as I'm sure you read in my application I myself specialize in underground structures and pistons with redstone. so if there is a need for a dwarven city or just an underground one, I'm the man for it. I've built many of these before so im very good at it. only thing is ill need is well world edit. cause that would be alot of work doing it block by block by block. but if i HAVE to do it that way, i will no questions asked.
    on another note i can work on small villages above ground and help with any redstone needed.
    thanks!
    ~Zappy
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

underground city/town/redstone help Empty Re: underground city/town/redstone help

Post  Admin Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:56 pm

Zappy_Zapdos wrote:okay guys, as I'm sure you read in my application I myself specialize in underground structures and pistons with redstone. so if there is a need for a dwarven city or just an underground one, I'm the man for it. I've built many of these before so im very good at it. only thing is ill need is well world edit. cause that would be alot of work doing it block by block by block. but if i HAVE to do it that way, i will no questions asked.
    on another note i can work on small villages above ground and help with any redstone needed.
    thanks!
    ~Zappy

thanks, we will deff have world edit, so i will probably let you build an underground city Very Happy glad your using the site aswell. Smile
    Zappy_Zapdos
    Zappy_Zapdos

underground city/town/redstone help Empty Re: underground city/town/redstone help

Post  Zappy_Zapdos Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:00 pm

Admin wrote:
    Zappy_Zapdos wrote:okay guys, as I'm sure you read in my application I myself specialize in underground structures and pistons with redstone. so if there is a need for a dwarven city or just an underground one, I'm the man for it. I've built many of these before so im very good at it. only thing is ill need is well world edit. cause that would be alot of work doing it block by block by block. but if i HAVE to do it that way, i will no questions asked.
    thanks!
    ~Zappy

thanks, we will deff have world edit, so i will probably let you build an underground city Very Happy glad your using the site aswell. Smile

haha of course i am, gotta be active when in a server you know? and cool, i can't wait to help you out with this.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:00 pm